Dr. Beasley's Matte Body Wash is the first ever premium matte car wash soap specifically designed for flat paint. Most car wash soaps contain glossing agents and light fillers to produce a shine after the car has been rinsed and dried. Matte Body Wash is different. It will remove dirt, grease, bugs, and other grime from your car without leaving a shine, just a uniform, muted sheen. Order today and keep your matte car clean as the day you bought it.
- No-Shine formula contains no fillers or polishes to keep your car's matte finish like new
- PH balanced - won't strip paint protectants or harm matte finishes
- Readily biodegradable - won't harm the environment
- Safe for vinyl wraps too
What Makes This Product Unique?
1. If you’ve got a car with a matte finish then you know that it needs extra attention. Matte paint has flattening agents which can’t be cleaned by traditional car wash soaps. Regular car wash soaps work great for regular paint surfaces, but they contain fillers and glossing agents which can ruin your matte paint. We’ve formulated Matte Body Wash so that it contains no fillers or glossing agents meaning it’s perfect for your matte paint. It will remove dirt, bugs, and other debris while leaving behind a flat, even sheen.
2. We’ve run into a lot of people who swear by using dish detergents to clean their matte paint. This can be just as harmful as using a car wash soap not designed for matte paint surfaces. Dish detergent is not designed for painted surfaces, and will dry out your paint, making it more likely to fade and crack. Matte Body Wash contains pH balanced surfactants which nourish your paint keeping it healthy and less prone to drying out. Its pH balanced formula also means that it won’t strip Matte Paint Sealant so you don’t have to worry about leaving your car unprotected after it gets washed.